Makawav replied

295 weeks ago

My Lucky Stars Full Movie Hd 1080p Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Two Hong-Kong cops are sent to Tokyo to catch an ex-cop who stole a large amount of money in diamonds. After one is captured by the Ninja-gang protecting the rogue cop, the other one gets his old Orphanage gang, dubbed the "Five Lucky Stars," to help him. They don't like this much, but they do it.
Jackie's got a smaller, more serious role here, but I'd say it's worth it. You gotta have a penchant for goofy stuff though. This group is pretty enjoyable together, and the bits with Chan battling his way through the Haunted House is well worth it. Sort of a "minor" Jackie fil,m, it's worth a watch.
this film might start out kinda slow but once sammo Hung's introduced into the action things get funny.backed by a bunch of crazy crazy friends ranging from ladies men to institutionalised mental patients Hung's character has to go and find his missing friend (Jackie Chan) along the way some funny stuff happens like eating tainted grapes (youll see) to ordering dinner via mimes (seriously funny i nearly ended up crying) as well as the usual plot developments and cool fights.overall a really funny film that'll have you laughing at every crazy gag and loving every fight (especially when Jackie and sammo get ambushed in a house lol great fight)

In order to receive an BBFC 15 rating, the English version of "My Lucky Stars" had to be cut slightly, e.g. a scene showing Fastbuck breaking into a car was removed as was one dialogue scene in the hotel room.
646f9e108c
Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future download moviesmalayalam movie download Night of the ClonesStarhunter song free downloadSt George's Day malayalam full movie free downloadEpisode 1.43 full movie downloadPola full movie with english subtitles online downloadEpisode 5.23 720p moviesAlmost Human full movie 720p downloadUntitled Dwayne Johnson Action Comedy full movie in hindi free download mp4Age of Empires III full movie kickass torrent
Please log in to post a reply.